- there is no inflation,
- taxation implications are neglected,
- projects are funded entirely by debt,
- all projects have the same interest rate (8%) and payback period (25 years), which means that the required rate of capital return is 9.4%,
- all projects have the same annual maintenance and operating costs (2% of the total project cost), and
- government subsidies are neglected.
You can see the results in the graphic below (click for a larger image), which expresses costs in USD/MWh at today’s exchange rate. The latest result is in the bottom right-hand corner.